Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Things to Succeed in College!

A.

1. Motivation
2. Resolution
3. Mental Stamina, college is long and mentally draining because, of the homework so you must be able to break down the homework. Don't look at a big picture and say, "I'm going to be destroyed!" Break down the homework and take everything one at a time.
4. Friends to enjoy college
5. Sense of pride in your work
6. Short term goals that are achievable.
7. Long term goal that the short term goals work up to.
8. Good relationship with the teachers.
9. Know that everything is not going to be fun and prepare yourself mentally for long hours of work.
10. Tell yourself don't quit everyday. Never quit.

B.

1. working habbits
2. better organization skills
3. better studying skills.
4. how to take notes
5. enjoy college a little bit more

C.

I had no reaction. I knew what I did and knew I wasn't going to be let go without a consequence.

D. My grade goal is an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment